Personal Data Protection Policy
In this Notice, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Company” means St Joseph's Institution International, “you”, “your” or “yours” means the persons to whom this Notice applies. “Personal Data” has the same meaning as that defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
Your personal data privacy is important to us and we are highly committed in protecting and managing your Personal Data in a responsible manner in line with this Notice.
This Notice sets out the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data. "Personal Data" means any data or information, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which SJI International is likely to have access to.
Personal Data excludes Business Contact Information which means an individual's name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about the individual, not provided by the individual solely for his personal purposes.
St Joseph's Institution International (“SJI International”) includes, inter alia, the following organisations and their related entities listed below:
a. St. Joseph’s Institution International Ltd.;
b. St. Joseph's Institution International Elementary School Ltd;
c. St. Joseph’s Institution International Preschool Ltd; and
d. Any other related affiliates of the entities listed in S/No. a. to c.
- When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
- What purposes does SJI International Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
- Consent for the collection and use of your Personal Data
- Does SJI International Disclose Personal Data to Third Parties?
- For how long does SJI International Retain Your Personal Data?
- How Does SJI International Protect Your Personal Data?
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
- Further Information and Contact
- Amendments and updates of this Notice